Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Control (Inside Out) by Lisa Renee Jones

My Control (Inside Out) by Lisa Renee Jones





Blurb:
I have lost the man I once was, letting guilt and heartache define who I am. Darkness has controlled me, and one woman has seen what no one else has seen in me, what I do not wish to exist. I'm consumed with my hunger for her and my need for her has driven me to the edge of sanity, but no more. She's about to find out that the Master has returned.

Release Date: September 9, 2014







Lacy's Review:
This is an excellent written story by the author about The Master, Mr. Mark Compton. Every character plays a very important role in bringing the story together. I love the action and suspense although the cliff hangers are making me anxious for the next book. Totally worth reading this book as well as the entire series. I gave this book a 5 star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment