Friday, December 19, 2014

Call of Duty Books by Tamara McHatton!

 
 
Call of Duty books 
 
by Tamara McHatton
 
Genre: Military Romance
 
Tour Organizer: N K Author Services
 
Call of Duty Book 1: Deadly Obligations
 

 
 
 
 
 
Captain Garrett Jensen, decorated Green Beret, has two great loves in his
 
 
life...his career and his family.
 
 
The continual demands as commander of a Special 
 
Ops unit become too 
 
much for his wife, Catherine. Although she loves him, 
 
she's grown weary
 
of fighting against his career and files for divorce, 
 
wanting a normal and 
 
safe life for their girls.
 
But when danger, wrapped in the guise of Garrett's 
 
latest assignment, 
 
strikes close to home, estranged husband and wife 
 
must team up against 
 
the deadly drug underworld in order to save their
 
 kidnapped children.
 
Embroiled in secrets at every turn, learning to trust 
 
each again becomes 
 
the key. Their enemies are within, and without, but 
 
which is which?
 
 
 
Call of Duty Book 2: Deadly Loyalties
 
 
 
 
 
Chantilly LaFluer's old commander tasks her with creating an 
 
 
experimental ops squad unheard of before 9/11, a colossal opportunity to
 
 
make her vision of a Skunk Works team a reality. The only hitch in the 
 
 
plan is one of her trainers.
 
 
Bucky Stevens, Green Beret and rogue soldier, agrees 
 
to come on board 
 
to help his friend, Major Jensen. Beats sitting behind a 
 
desk. What he 
 
didn't expect was his latest conquest as his
 
 commanding officer.
 
Trying to put aside their past, they answer the call 
 
of duty to train an
 
 alphabet group of recruits in the latest cutting-
 
edge technology. But 
 
when terrorists strike on US soil before the end of 
 
training, their green 
 
team is shoved into the field. With high adrenaline
 
 and higher stakes, 
 
Chantilly and her motley crew will need to depend 
 
on their deadly loyalties
 
 if they want to make it out alive.
 
 
 
I grew up in Cocoa Beach, Florida around astronauts and aerospace engineers,
 a true 
 
child of the Space Race. Is it any wonder I live life like one big adventure? 
After 
 
turning thirty-
 
something, I became an editor and reviewer, and have over fifty books
 
 to my credit. From there, I ventured into providing stock photography and
 
 cover art
 
 for books worldwide, and then married one of the models I "discovered." 
 
Oh, and did
 
I mention I have worked with the Chippendales, Thunder from Down Under,
 
 and RT's 
 
Men of Romance models?
 
I spent the first ten years of my married life as a Special Forces wife, raising
 
 a bunch 
 
of boys along the way, then went through a divorce that changed my world.
 
 I tucked 
 
tail and retreated to Florida, back to my mother and family. It took a while,
 
 but I 
 
eventually remarried "The Perfect Hero," became the co-
 
owner and CEO of SUITE
 
Magazine, traveled the world, and immersed myself in pleasures of the water:
 
 jet 
 
skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving, tandem surfing, etc. So now, I've come full 
 
circle and 
 
I'm writing again, thanks to Gail Delaney and Desert Breeze Publishing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment